ULTRASONIC CLEANER 3L STAINLESS STEEL
Product warranty 12 months
- tank capacity 3 L
- voltage 230 V
- ultrasonic frequency 40 KHz
- ultrasonic power 100 W
- heating power 100 W
- heating adjustable between +20°C to +80°C
- timer adjustable between 0 - 20 min, automatic shut-off
- tank dimensions L240 x W140 x H100 mm
- overall dimensions L270 x W170 x H240 mm
- housing, tank and lid of stainless steel (SUS304)
- stamped tank without welding seams ensures watertightness
- moisture-proof PCB
- industrial grade IC and ultrasonic transducer
INTRODUCTION TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING:
- Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal. Microscopic bubbles are formed, and they implode violently causing the cavitation which creates an intense scrubbing action on the surface of the item being cleaned without damaging it.
- Ultrasonic cleaners are used to clean rubber, glass, metals, plastic, and ceramics. They can also be used to clean electronic equipment.
- Ultrasonic cleaner removes dirt, grease and impurities from otherwise difficult-to-reach areas like blind holes, cracks and recesses. This is why it suits perfectly for cleaning carburettors and other objects that seem almost impossible to clean otherwise.
- The best cleaning result is gained using special detergents for ultrasonic cleaners. However you can also use just water with a squirt of dishwashing liquid. Vinegar, fuel oil, hydraulic oil and solvent detergent cleaner etc. can be used as well. Heat also improves ultrasonic cleaning. Bigger ultrasonic cleaners are usually equipped with a heater, but in smaller cleaners you can use warm tap water.
- metallic car parts and components, lenses and other optical components, tools, jewelry - especially gold, silver and platinum, coins and other collectibles, PCB-boards, electrical components, diesels injection pumps, printer heads, motorcycle radiators, vehicle differentials, golf clubs and balls, tattoo needles, motorcycle engine crank cases, engine cylinder heads, guns and gun parts
|Package length (cm)||31|
|Package width (cm)||21.5|
|Package height (cm)||28|
|Gross weight (kg)||3.550000|