ULTRASONIC CLEANER 36L IND. STAINLESS STEEL
Product warranty 12 months
- tank capacity 36 L
- voltage 230 V
- ultrasonic frequency 28 KHz
- ultrasonic power 720 W
- heating power 800 W
- heating adjustable between +20°C to +80°C
- timer adjustable between 1 - 30 min / ON (continuous use)
- tank dimensions L500 x W290 x H250 mm
- overall dimensions L570 x W360 x H450 mm
- weight 26 kg
- tank of 2,0 mm thick stainless steel
- 24 hours continuous use
- overheating protection
- cooling fan
- moisture-proof PCB
- industrial grade IC and ultrasonic transducer
INTRODUCTION TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING:
- Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal. Microscopic bubbles are formed, and they implode violently causing the cavitation which creates an intense scrubbing action on the surface of the item being cleaned without damaging it.
- Ultrasonic cleaners are used to clean rubber, glass, metals, plastic, and ceramics. They can also be used to clean electronic equipment.
- Ultrasonic cleaner removes dirt, grease and impurities from otherwise difficult-to-reach areas like blind holes, cracks and recesses. This is why it suits perfectly for cleaning carburettors and other objects that seem almost impossible to clean otherwise.
- The best cleaning result is gained using special detergents for ultrasonic cleaners. However you can also use just water with a squirt of dishwashing liquid. Vinegar, fuel oil, hydraulic oil and solvent detergent cleaner etc. can be used as well. Heat also improves ultrasonic cleaning. Bigger ultrasonic cleaners are usually equipped with a heater, but in smaller cleaners you can use warm tap water.
- hydraulic parts, carburettors, spray nozzles, hydraulic lifters, seals, sensors, electric motors, electronic connectors, guns and gun parts, coins, silver cutlery, minerals, jewelry (rings, earrings, watches) and eyeglasses, spray gun parts etc.
|Package length (cm)||78.5|
|Package width (cm)||48.5|
|Package height (cm)||67|
|Gross weight (kg)||35.350000|