FUEL TANK JERRY IBC 250L WITHOUT PUMP
Only few left
Product warranty 12 months
- Used with the machine's own refuelling pump, for instance, with camlock connectors (not included). The tank incorporates a suction hose with bottom screen valve and a bushing with a shutoff-valve.
- usable volume 250 l
- length 900 mm
- width 630 mm
- height 750 mm
- empty weight 25kg
- material polyethene, LPDE
- does not require ADR training
- Product type-tested by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, UN/FIN/VTT10FIT
- UN 31 A type approval, complies with all regulations concerning transportation of diesel fuel and fuel oil (UN/ADR/VAK)
- ventilation valve in the tank for pressure variation due to temperature changes
- lifting point forklift
- filling joint DN100 with cap
- suction joint 3/4"
- lockable lid
- Used with the machine's fuel pump, for instance, in forest machines that are equipped with an integrated fuel suction pump.
- The integrated suction hose with the bottom screen valve keeps the fuel clean.
- shutoff valve 3/4" in suction hose, bottom valve and suction screen
|Package length (cm)||86|
|Package width (cm)||57|
|Package height (cm)||75|
|Gross weight (kg)||25.000000|